Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sunday Morning Decisions

What decision did you make today?

Because of Jesus I have forgiven myself and others; I have turned my life over to God again.

One decision I have made is to keep myself grounded in church no matter where my life takes me. I also am looking forward to a new start this year.

Because of Jesus, I decided to go to church, get baptized, and get married, and to change my life.

I am asking for guidance in choosing a home to go to after rehab. I have made the choice to come back to Jesus and to live my life more in His way, to not be private in my relationship with God.

I decided to break up with my fiance because he wasn't living the life I felt Jesus had planned out for me.

I decided to go back to school and have faith that He will take care of our needs.

Because of Jesus I've decided to pray for more for my husband.

Decision: to be more loving and kind to my family.

Decision: to understand my wife better.

Because of Jesus I'll trust Him to lead me to witness anew.

Because of Jesus, this year I re-committed to my marriage.

I have decided to open up my heart more to share my story about abortion and what it can do to women.

Because of Jesus I was baptized. I started going to church. I don't judge people anymore. I've become a better, happier person.

Because of Jesus I've really committed to doing some things I've wanted to change for a long time and give my marriage 110%.


What do you need to decide to do this year?

With every decision you make, no matter how small or large, you are making a statement about what matters to you.                              - D.P. Helfand

No comments:

Anchor Google Map & Picture

Anchor Community Church's Fan Box